as of today, my sweet Lola is 11, and as of tomorrow, Frank has managed to stay alive for an entire year! so…..WE CELEBRATE!
tonight a ton of my dear friends + family came over to party like animals. pizza was devoured, beer was chugged, cake was eaten (even by the birthday duo!) and laughs were had.
I admit it’s really freaking weird to throw a PARTY for PETS, but I am really freaking weird, so any excuse I have to get my friends over to my house to hang out, I’ll take.
thank you to everyone that celebrated with us! love you all so much!
*a few photos to take special interest in:
- Lola smashed a peanut butter cake. I’ve literally never seen her that happy.
- Frank had a legit one year old cake smash. He did amazing, and almost ate the entire piece of birthday cake! Like his tutu? thanks Lindsay 🙂
- The kitty litter cake is entire edible…and really delicious.
- The adoption center was a hit with the kids! They all got to take an animal home with them!
- The party favor was puppy chow (thanks Erin!) in dog poop bags! Probably my favorite part of the whole night. HA!
- Lindsay hates Frank, and from the photo, I think the feeling is mutual.