meant to be.
Here is a list of things that make me thing Italy is my spirit country.
- Cappuccinos are available DAY + NIGHT.
- Wine is always available. It’s weird to NOT DRINK IT. What?!?! Yes, please.
- Succulents everywhere. Literally, it’s like their decor of choice.
- Tiramisu. NEED I SAY MORE?
- Little pink houses on the hillside.
- Pasta. Bread. More pasta. More bread. Should I go on?
- I literally don’t think I’ve seen one unattractive person.
- Everyone has been so nice, and helpful. We don’t feel like we’re a bother.
- Sparkling water. It’s a norm here. I freaking LOVE IT.
- History. Art. Beauty. Inspiration. Love. Passion.
….and I will leave you with a few photos of some of my favorite parts so far.
Holy cacti, Batman.